Like the switch statements in a programming language, a switch condition checks for matching value.
Target: The data to match against
Let’s say we want to execute different actions based on user status.
- Using the Testing feature, let’s send a value of “blocked” in the request body
- Drag n drop Condition Switch and apply the data to work on from
- Add Cases by pressing the plus button in the Condition Switch. Don’t forget to set the default case.
- Assign the value to check them against.
- Add action to be done when the case is matched