API AutoFlow is a simple and fast way to integrate and expose APIs. In fact, API AutoFlow is one of the most comprehensive integration product supporting even the industry-specific servers-clients such as Kafka, MQTT, AMQT, and Redis. For cloud users, you can think of API AutoFlow as an advanced application middleware or iPaaS.
For the developers, API AutoFlow is a no-code alternative to coding and scripting. It does not replace coding, but rather supplements by allowing the developed applications to be managed by non-technical teams.
API AutoFlow is available as a cloud, on-premise, and SaaS. The on-premise version being 70MBs and using minimal compute makes it ideal for running alongside existing legacy architecture to extend the capability.
At a high level, three key features are provided.
- Integration: Over 3,000 built-in connectors
- Automation: Over 150 actions to easily handle data
- API Hosting: Create servers and endpoints to provide data and service
Table of contents
- Reusable Flow
- Data Simulation
- Data Types
- Tables (Hash)
- Timers [ i ]
- Environment (Global) Variable
- Administration and Settings