There are 8 data types and 3 data references. To change the data type by selecting from the drop-down.
- Array: Array type represents a collection of elements
- Bits: Binary
- Boolean: Boolean type is true or false
- Empty: Empty type is the absence of value
- Binary in Hex: Hex representation of Binary
- Number: Number type represents numeric data
- String: String type represents textual data
- Object: Object type represents a collection of properties referenced by an identifier
- Reference: Pointer to data. Get value from a variable or mock data (refer to data reference)
- Table: Get value from table
- File: Get value from File
Copy, Paste, Delete Data just like with actions. The feature is useful when applying the same data structure to many different actions.